Welcome to the info page for the 2014 WAPIFest!
The inaugural WAPIFest will be held at Jefferson Community Center. Join us for a day of games, prizes, food and entertainment for the whole family! We will have games, food trucks and entertainment all to support the services of WAPI Community Services!
Prices at the Door
Games and Food: 10 tickets for $20
Drawing: $10/ticket or 3 tickets for $25
Please note: for the drawing, you DO NOT NEED to be present to win
Pre-purchase tickets for WAPIFest below!
Or if you can’t make it, sponsor a youth to play some games! You will be redirected to PayPal where you can pay with credit card.
(No PayPal account needed! When you get to the PayPal login page, click on the link “Pay with a debit or credit card)
|Special Pricing for Pre-Sale Only (Pre-sale ends 9/20 at 5pm)|
|Pre-sale tickets are no longer available. Never fear! You can buy tickets at the door as well. See you at 11am!|
Below is the list of prizes for the drawing!
- Apple iPad Mini w/Retina Display (Value $400)
- UW Huskies Package (Value $200)
- Two tickets to the Nov 22 Huskies Game (vs. Oregon State)
- $50 US Bookstore Card
- $50 Restaurant gift card
- Restaurant Gift Card Basket (Value $210):
- Seven $30 gift cards to the restaurants that are favorites of the WAPI Board! (Restaurant list TBD)
Schedule of Events
11:00am Doors open, food and games available!
11:30am First raffle drawing
11:35am Youth from our Katalyst Program perform
12:00pm Second raffle drawing!
12:05pm Pie toss begins – throw a pie at ED Greg or Board President Jamie!
1:00pm Third Raffle drawing
2:00pm Event closes
- Giant Jenga
- Giant Connect 4
- Ring Toss
- Pie Toss (featuring Greg the ED and Jamie the Board president!)
- Basketball Hoop shoot
- Chopstix Food Truck: Enjoy Asian Fusion. Their specialty is a little twist of Asian cuisine with western cuisine. Thank You May for sponsoring the WAPIFest!
- Food n Sh*t: Try a slice of Chera’s “hood famous” Ube Cheesecake! Thank you to Geo and Chera for sponsoring the WAPIFest!
- Enjoy entertainment by the youth of the Katalyst Program!